About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory - The Fab Pore

So I was browsing around Boots as you do and noticed that Soap and Glory was on 3 for 2. Now I'm a lover of Soap and Glory as it is so I thought I would try a few more of their products, one of which was The Fab Pore.


As you can see it is a face mask. It's a white creamy consistency with green micro beads. You put it on as a thin mask and rub it in until the beads are gone, then you leave it for 5-15 minutes depending on how long you've got for a pamper I guess..... Or how much of a deep clean you want. I do this once a week for fifteen minutes - usually on a Sunday when I'm having a lazy day (not that that's important).

So it claims to clear out and close up your pores and WOWWWW it does. I suffer with massive pores on my cheeks (which are unpleasant to say the least). So I convinced my friend to let me put it on him as he had quite open pores so I could photograph the results. Now I used my iPhone 4 which OBVIOUSLY wouldn't be a photographers choice. But even with a poor quality camera, the results are undeniable.


I've got to say, this is the pore minimiser I've been looking for!!! In addition the effects last for a few days which is just brilliant. All pore minimisers I've tried in the past wear off pretty damn quick. 
I will absolutely one million percent be repurchasing this wonder product, and just to add to its fabulousness it's only £8!!!

Massive thank you to Soap and Glory for this, you once again have amazed me!

Amy xo

4 comments:

  1. I havent used any soap and glory products I really should try some they sell this a sephora right? I thought I saw some of there products there once.
    Also what is boots?

    check out my blog?
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great post hun, i have massive pores on my cheeks and was looking something to target them, and i love soap and glory so i'll definitely have to pick this up at some point :) you have a lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing it here :) i think i have to try this out and buy it for my boyfriend too^^
    your blog is cute. i am your newest follower :)
    would you like to visit my blog too? i would be glad!<3
    http://individualemotion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so have to get this :)Ax

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete