About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nails the Lads will enjoy!

So obviously I do my nails a lot, it's something I really enjoy. So here's a couple of designs that the boys in your life might like. 
Both of these were just taken from the logos of these companies. They were done with a fine detailing brush and a steady hand. No genius trick to doing it, just a lot of patience :) 


Jack Daniels Nail Art


Hooters Nail Art

Hope you like them boys and girls!!! If you do give any of my designs ago don't forget to tweet me a picture of tag me in any instagram photos :)

Amy xo

5 comments:

  1. wow how talented are you!! you must have a really steady hand! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks sweet.... I have a lot of patience hehe!

      Delete
  2. can't believe it..you are so talented..i will never have a steady hand like that! great nail arts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thank you so much for following me I made nail tutorial for you on my blog and mentioned your blog check it out
    If anyone else wants to follow me you can follow me at
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com
    I take requests from all followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievably individual pleasant website.
    scary mask

    ReplyDelete