About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Super-Colour Fabu Lipstick!!!

So this is another post on another AWESOME Soap and Glory Product!!! 


This is a lipstick from their make up range - their Super Colour Fabu Lipsticks (yes that's actually what's written on the packaging!)

I bought mine in the colour Pom Pom - a deep wine red which is PERFECT for Autumn!

I have got to say, big thumbs up to S&G again, this product is fantastic! 

For a start the packaging is excellent as usual; and another great quirky name. There is even the staple S&G logo stamped into the lipstick. They really have paid attention to detail! 
The formulation is gorgeous! It's a very creamy lipstick and lasts really well on the lips without cracking.

You can see the colour on my lips in my most recent YouTube video here.

This lipstick is £9 

Overall I am a huge fan! Check it out in your local Boots!

Amy xo

4 comments:

  1. this looks like a lovely autumn colour!
    i've been looking for one for ages that i really like so thank you!
    i love your blog too! i've just started following.
    you just seem so nice and lovely.
    please pop over and say hi, i'd love to speak some more :)
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sweet :D
    Yes it is BEAUT! I love it :) Looks so good on aswell wooo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour and the packaging! xo
    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like such a gorgeous colour!ive been looking for a dark red for aaaages & this looks amazing :) hooray for soap & glory haha x

    ReplyDelete