About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nails for Movember!!

Ok, ok, so I know I'm a little early but I couldn't resist some moustache nails!!



Originally I was just going to do moustaches on my first and third finger and dots on the rest. Then I thought it looked a little plain so I added a top hat!!

I used Barry M - Peach Melba for the base colour, and then I used a dotting tool, a toothpick and a bit of patience.... Ok a lot of patience, to do the details. This was easier to do than I thought and it went right first time :)

I posted these on Instagram (@happyamz) and it got a great response. 

Have you done Movember nails? Tweet me your pics if you do!!

Amy xo

6 comments:

  1. So cute, love them! Lovely blog, come and say hi if you like, i'd love to meet some more bloggers!:)

    Leanne x x
    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I will definitely be checking out your blog :D x

      Delete
  2. Nominated you for a Leinster award

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, These nails are super cute!
    Love them, lovely blog btw:) I would appreciate it you could take some time and visit my blog at

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete