About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Friday, November 9, 2012

Flamingo Nails!


Hey guys!! Hope you’re all great, sorry it has been a while since my last post, been a busy one recently!!

So not long ago I tried out flamingo nails. I had literally so many comments on these!! I guess its because they’re bright and eye catching....



So I started with a base colour of Essie – Bikini So Teeny, a gorgeous blue that I have been using a lot recently as its soooo pretty. Then I used a dark pink for the main body and neck of the flamingo, then a light pink, black and white for the dealing.
I have put a full video tutorial of this look on my Youtube channel. You can see the video here.

Hope you like it guys, don’t forget to tweet me a pic if you give it a go!!
Amy xo

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a liebster award you can find more information about it on my blog. It's kinda like a tag. You just answer questions.
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. (If you're not) You should definitely be a nail technician, you're nail designs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete