About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Current Wishlist...

Ok, so there are sooooo many things I have been lusting after recently. Unfortunately, my boyfriend has banned me from buying anything for myself in the run up to christmas. Grrrr. I guess this is a good thing though as I'm not spending too much money :)

These are top of my wish list right now. I'm hoping Santa (or my other half dressed up as Santa?) may treat me to some of these beauties!!!

All links will be below!


Quilted Leather Shorts // Essie Winter Collection (not available in UK yet!) // Michael Mercier Brush // Onesie // T Shirt // Stud Boots

I want all these items soooo badly I'll be doing some serious shopping after Christmas!!

What's on your wish list at the moment??

Amy xo

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a liebster award if you don't want to do it please tell me.
    http://thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry hun I have been getting notified of these comments!! I will do it tonight :) and thankyouuuu xxx

      Delete
  2. hello, I have nominated you for a liebster award, find out more here:http://sweetlikecandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-nomination-nominated.html hope you enter, from zoe x

    ReplyDelete