About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How to Stop Biting and Start Growing Your Nails!!

Hey guys!!!

Firstly apologies, my blog posts are few and far between right now!! I'm so busy and it seems to be dark all the time (depressing)

So a lot of people have been asking me nail related questions particularly on how I stopped biting my nails. 

I was a HORRENDOUS nail biter as you can see in this picture!



Disgusting right???

It takes a LOT to stop biting your nails, I don't want to ramble on and write loads so I am going to link you to my Youtube video where I describe how and why I stopped biting, and how I got my nails healthy.


Hope you like it guys, and I really hope it helps you too :) 

Muchos Love

Amy xo 

5 comments:

  1. Love all your nail designs your great at doing nails! new follower:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW this is a huge change! I love the way you do nail design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing how long they grew; I don't bite my nails, but I have so much trouble keeping them from breaking so it looks like I bite them. That nail art is too cute!

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey your nails so utterly perfect! Mine have always been "peely" ugh!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your versatility and unique blogs. Your writing style is really human friendly and I like to stay on your blog which truly increases my knowledge and information. I would like to say, hello world! This is very comprehensive and informative blog about Clothing and Fashion.
    cheap clothes

    ReplyDelete