About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Monday, October 15, 2012

New Love: Nail Stamping!

Like most people I have seen all the rage about Konad and the designs you can create with it. However at £6 per plate I didn't really want to start buying them.
So then I stumbled across Bundle Monster, who make basically the exact same thing!!
I bought their 21pc kit and bought a Konad stamper from eBay. You get 21 plates for just £14.99 which is so cheap!! These are available in America as well as UK and you can buy them here.

I for one am REALLY impressed with the quality of these plates. For the price I'd definitely recommend them! 

Here are a couple of designs I've created so far....



Lips using stamp plate BM02


Chains using stamp plate BM12

I have had a lot of fun trying these out and I strongly recommend them to anyone who wants to give stamping a go!

Amy xo

1 comment:

  1. Your nails look fab :)

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete