About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chanel Nail Art!!

Hey everyone!! I thought I'd share with you my nails today. 
So I was a bit bored and decided to give Chanel themed nails a go..... And I absolutely love the outcome!!! I posted them on my instagram and twitter (both @happyamz) and they were pretty popular!!! 


So to achieve this I painted my nails with Barry M Black nail polish and I used Rimmel Pro Matte Top Coat to matte them. I then used a toothpick dipped in gold polish (I went with Barry M Foil Effects) and experimented!! I thought the squares looked like studs so decided that was the best option!!

I'm considering posting a full tutorial on these.

Let me know what you think! And tweet me any pics if you give it a go!

Amy xo

7 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Wish I could re create but just dont have enough of a steady hand...! Looks gorge though hun xCx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nails looks very nice *-* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they had Barry M in the Us :(
    have you tryed out revelons moon candy collection it looks Awsome but I havent got the chance to buy it yet. If you ever buy it post a review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not tried it!! I definitely will now though thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete