About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Juicy Couture 'Luxe Rocks' Bracelet

So I have been looking for a chunky silver chain link bracelet for a ridiculously long time. We are talking months. Everyone I found was either tacky and cheap looking, or in the hundreds of £££.

So when I stumbled across Juicy Couture's 'Luxe Rocks' range I pretty much did a dance at my computer. It is perfect!!! What's more they sold it in gold, silver and rose gold!! 

I was really indecisive over silver or rose gold but I thought I should stick to what I've wanted for the longest time! And here it is.....


As you can see...... a beauty!!! It has one diamante link which is just gorgeous and a toggle closure with Juicy Couture engraved and some small crowns... 





I am pretty much unhealthily obsessed with this bit of jewellery and I had to share it!! The detailing is incredible and you can tell the quality by the weight of it. 

The one and ONLY downfall for this product (for me anyway) is that I could only get it from the states which meant $35 postage fee. I can't really grumble though because the bracelet itself is so worth it!!! Now I just have to decide if I'm going to fork out for the rose gold one too!! It's tempting. 

It is a little pricey at $78 but I guess its the fact the shipping cost so much that is a bit poo if you're in the UK. But hey ho. For the incredible quality it is most certainly worth that!!!

You can view and buy the bracelet here.

And I know that for me this is going to be an absolute staple jewellery item.....

What jewellery have you been lusting after recently??

Amy xo

1 comment:

  1. First Follower! I like you bracelet I would have done the rose gold if it were me because warm colors are better on my skin tone but the silver looks Awesome on yours!
    I have been wanting a locket ship space collection or dinosaur collection necklace or ring for forever! some of there stuff comes off a bit cheap but I am n love with this pieice!
    http://www.locketship.com/necklaces.html#PhotoSwipe1348121643614


    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete