About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Studded Nails!

So here is some nail art I have been absolutely obsessing over recently and it is studded and leopard print nails!!!


I just cannot get enough of how sophisticated these look!!! So I started with two coats of white polish and when dry I used Rimmel's Pro Matte Top Coat to give a great finish. 

I then used both square and round studs for decoration, all of which I purchased here.

For the leopard effect I used splurges of gold nail polish with random black lines to make a leopard effect. 

I hope you like this guys, I'm going to be wearing it a lot and mixing it up with other colours!! Tweet me or send me any pictures if you try it! 

Amy xo

2 comments:

  1. could you set up a followers widget so I could follow you?
    http://thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete