About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello!! And Nails of the Day

So I've been making YouTube videos for about 6 months and it's become quite the addiction, you can check out my channel here... Along with blog reading. So I thought I would venture into blog land as well :)

I've just come back from Spain where I spent 7 relaxing days just attempting to get a tan.... It Worked!!



...and thought for my first post you can all see the nails I've been laaaaving this week. 
This is the Models Own Hedkandi range in Beach Party. I am literally in love with this colour it is the brightest most neon orange ever - I get so many comments when I wear this out.

Also in this picture this is the EIGTH day of wear and as you can see.... no chipping!!!! Just so you all know I do always wear a base coat under any nail polish to try and look after them but even so 8 days without chipping is pretty impressive!!!

So Models Own are very much in my good books right now especially with their Hedkandi range!!

Have you got any of the Hedkandi range? Let me know how you find it if you have!!

Amy xo

7 comments:

  1. So jealous of your tan! And that nail colour is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!!! It's gunna fade so quick!!! Yeh the colour is awesome! So summery :) x

      Delete
  2. love the colour if the nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that color looks great with your tan don't think I have seen that brand in the US though Is It A British one

    ReplyDelete
  5. also how many coats did it take to get it that color?
    follow me?
    I am a new blogger too
    http:/thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete