About Me

My photo
Hey guys!! I'm a 21 yr old Beauty and Fashion Blogger and Youtuber..... With an unhealthy love for nail art :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Studded and Floral Nails!!

So this is something I tried as a bit of a twist on the normal floral nail art.... and I've gotta say I absolutely love it. I had so many comments on this!

So whilst this looks lush it is a tad impractical - I kept pulling the studs off but that may be because I'm quite hands on.

I made a video tutorial on these with a list of all the products which you can check out here.

Hope you like it!!

Amy xo

9 comments:

  1. These nails are incredible! Wow! hank you for the tutorial, you are very talented and I'm super envious of all your nail art looks! Definitely following :)

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beyond cute I'm in love haha!
    Defo following best of luck with your new blog hun :)

    Feel free to check out mine;
    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Hun!! Ill definitely be checking our your blog xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nail studds
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy, these nails look amazing!
    Nice blog, just followed, would love for you to check mine out :D
    http://mysteriousbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk/
    thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thank you so much for following me I made nail tutorial for you on my blog and mentioned your blog check it out
    If anyone else wants to follow me you can follow me at
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com
    I take requests from all followers!

    ReplyDelete